Custom Order: Basketball Hoop (Reserved for Andrew H.)
This is a custom listing reserved for our special client, Andrew H.
3 Stain Mahogany Backboard & Black Rim Combo
Additional Custom Features
- 3 stain Mahogany backboard
- Bolts will be built in, flush with backboard, nothing protruding out
- Custom made end caps to hide bolts
- Black Rim by Spalding
- Custom made from scratch in the USA
Length 42" inches x Height 32" inches
Slam dunk your curb appeal with The Best Wood Basketball Hoop! This unique basketball backboard features 3 stains planks with a white square and Spalding rim.
• Individually hand cut wooden planks that are stained piece by piece in three different color stains, chestnut, mahogany and walnut
• Planks are attached to a 3/4 inch plywood base then reinforced. Put together block by block in a flooring pattern, matched according to the wood grain pattern, to produce an eye popping piece of art
• NBA regulation size: marked with a 2” white rectangle centered that was hand cut and placed individually
• Coats of varnish, and a protective coating is applied
• OBX Basketball original design. Handcrafted and built from scratch with high quality craftsmanship in Port Washington, New York
• Backboard with rim option will come with regulation size rim and net, manufactured by Spalding, made to absorb impact. With pre-drilled holes for easy rim install
• Choice of Red or Black Slam Jam Rim, or Orange Pro Image Rim are available
• For outdoor application, we apply extra treatments to waterproof, and make sure the wood does not warp or bend.
• The backboard will use specialty wood and weatherproof material.
• The sides and seams of the backboard are completely sealed to avoid moisture entering the backboard.
• Finished with multiple layers of weather resistant protective coating, protect the backboard from harmful UV rays, and ensure that the finish will last.
• The backboard is extremely durable and hardwearing. Built to be outside, and withstand the elements of outdoor.
• Can be mounted directly over the garage, onto shed or wooden barn, or on a post.