THE AXE JACK
This listing comes with ONE jack.
Please choose one of the following Barbell Loading Jack
- Standard Axe - Thickness 1.5" Natural Wood Tone
Need a simple assist when loading up those plates? The standard jack will keep your barbell in place, and elevated off the ground. Why do lifters need this? Gains are made when the energy is used efficiently right? Don't waste your energy loading up those plates, save every ounce of it for the big lift!
- The Axe Jack - Thickness 2.25" Natural Wood Tone
Weighing 2 lbs 10 oz, this Axe Jack is extremely stable and reliable. With a removable handle which can be jacked up from both sides of the Axe. Why do you need a handle you ask? After you finish loading up the plates it's a bit of a back breaker to push the barbell down. The handle lets you effortlessly tilt the bar off the Axe and control the barbell so it doesn't go rolling out of control.
- The Big Axe - Thickness 3" Natural Wood Tone
The biggest and baddest of the bunch! Weighing at 2 lbs 14 oz, this barbell jack is extremely stable! Designed to look rugged. The face slides open and stays closed with a magnetic clasp. The Big Axe will give you the ultimate assist when loading up your barbell with weight plates. The handle gives you maximum leverage to lift, and release the barbell off the ground. Nothing flimsy about this bad boy, it not only looks amazing just sitting there in your room but incredibly functional when changing up those weight plates.
- Made super sturdy, durable and extremely reliable
- Magnetic open and close system
- Removable handle designed to stay in place even under heavy loads
- Handle allows you to have full control of the barbell when releasing
Custom Engraving Option
Engravings can be made on the AXE, which will be great for motivation or perfect for gifting. For those that choose the "I want an awesome engraving!" option please leave a comment of what you would like to have engraved during the checkout process. Short, single word will look more awesome!
What is this thing?
It's used by athletes who love to lift weights! Anyone who uses a barbell on the ground knows the hassle of loading and unloading those round weight plates. The lifting jack keeps the barbell and circular weights elevated off the ground so swapping weights are made super easy! Try it out you will love it!!! =)
- Each axe is made with high grade Maple plywood. One of the toughest and hardest plywood on the market
- OBX Fitness original design. Handcrafted and built from scratch by master craftsman in Port Washington, New York
Please note that we have been making improvements to the jack over the years and it may look a little different in the videos. However what you see in the listing pictures is the most updated version.
Reviews from OMOIBOX etsy shop